Monday, July 25, 2011

CONTEST TIME!

I've seen too many people here struggling with perspective. IT IS TIME TO FIX THAT SHIT.
This time it'll be a quick one. Make a small drawing (no more than 1h 30min). Make sure that the perspective reads.
Include the following:

1. Atmospheric perspective.
2. 2-points or 3-points perspective.
3. Scaling.

It doesn't matter if it detailed or not, as long as it is readable.

Deadline: Monday August 1st 23:59 (and 59 sec.)

p.s. make it too rough and it won't read well. Make it too smooth and you'll be wasting time. Colour is not obligatory.

5 comments:

  1. lol, That's basically all i'm training with them vehicles :) cool idea though let's see what the cat brings home ..... i think that's a saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna give it a go.

    But Ben, why the hell aren't you posting any shit? What have you been up to the past year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, cuz I haven done much. N what I have done I usually trash it. This was my my entry for the previous contest but never finished.

    http://tinyurl.com/3ng5q5b

    I will do this contest tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe die moet je verder uitwerken :D

    ReplyDelete