Thursday, September 29, 2011

Go big or go home..





180x90 cm.. That's pretty huge, it's like almost half of Luc's height. Also this is a failed experiment with copic markers, but I was just derping away and not knowing what I was doing, so I covered it up with charcoal and tried to finish the rest of it as good as possible. But damn, it was hard. First of all drawing on such a huge canvas, and second having no traditional background at all. And damn you charcoal.


And after I just finished this, I understood the assignment and apparently Luc and I did it all wrong. Next week we gotta present it in Japanese. Gonna be fuuunn.


And a little extra. I just received a photo on my phone and wanted to share it with you guys.


3 comments:

  1. A big ass canvas is the dream of every painter :D although mine…

    But you should have done it with acryl paint that works way faster and is more fun.

    Cool japany thingy btw ^^ (it’s a komino right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww...hehe it looks like it's made from paper :P

    ReplyDelete